Legal Secretary – Property Team £22,000pa
City Centre based, reputable national law firm are looking for an experienced Residential Property Secretary to join the team
- Supporting team of busy fee earners
- Diary management: ensuring that diaries are maintained up to date and accurately, diarising expiry dates for Land Registry searches & requisitions.
- File Management: complying with regulatory requirements, updating file information sheet, noting undertakings and preparing draft letters of engagement for approval by the fee earner
- Digital dictation using Winscribe for the preparation of correspondence and documentation
Legal Secretary – Employment team £22,000pa
The successful candidate will need previous employment legal experience for this 12 month fixed term contract.
- Preparation of legal correspondence and documents including letters, memos, pleadings and reports using digital dictation
- File management. Ensuring that all files are up to date, including file opening, archiving and structure of paper files
- Liaising with internal and external clients to arrange meetings and appointments
- Insurance litigation and file management responsibilities including file opening, archiving and structure of paper and electronic files