PR Agency Account Director – £45,000pa – Birmingham
- My client is an established, reputable communications agency, based in Birmingham. Ever so client-centric, they’re excited by creativity and innovation and only work with the best people in the marketplace.
- They are looking for a leader, a natural innovator who will recognise and run with social media and online opportunities within the agency, providing an infallible content writing service across the business through digital and printed media.
- You’ll be an expert of course in implementing CDPs within the agency, adept at Crisis Management, proactive in Business Development and Pitching, Team Management and like all members of the team you’ll be a Brand Ambassador – promoting the agency’s PR and Social Media programme
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate:
- An understanding of the power of digital and social media in PR, including analysis and metrics
- Professional capability in PR – strong writing skills, crisis management experience and media relations.
- Exposure to marketing and brand strategies and the successful delivery of campaigns for some high profile B2B names
- Experience of being part of a busy, successful agency team
Business Development Coordinator – £25,000pa – Tyseley
- This is a great opportunity for a proactive, switched-on individual to join a hard-working successful Sales Team in the capacity of Business Development Coordinator.
- Produce weekly reports for the Sales Director and designated Area Sales Manager, detailing the status of all their project opportunities.
- Strong relationships will be forged with specifiers and contractors as events are arranged to promote new business opportunities for area sales managers and new business opportunities are sought from contractors.
- The position requires strong analytical skills and database management as pipeline and forecasting will be a key focus of the role.
- In this demanding, pivotal role, you will be responsible for analysing and reporting sales information, minimising lost projects through active tracking and working closely with Area Sales Managers to convert quotations in to confirmed orders.
Internal Sales Support – £22,000pa – Plus Company Bonus – Small Heath
- Do you have lots of sales support experience? Perhaps you have worked in the Recruitment industry and don’t enjoy the sales but can build strong relationships and boast impressive organisational skills?… If so, then this could be the change in direction you’re looking for.
- Working with one of our favourite clients based on the outskirts of Birmingham, you will be part of a vibrant, hard-working team with a customer and employee focus.
- You must be able to find your way confidently around a calculator as you’ll be required to work out quotes based on measurements